Now you have the home under contract, what happens from now to close date?
1. Executed contract sent to attorney, lender, buyer and seller
2. Arrange for home inspection and negotiate repairs with seller
3. Work with lender to provide all requested documentation so file can be submitted to underwriting and receive loan approval
4. Have appraisal completed
5. Obtain home owners insurance
6. Order home warranty/termite letter or bond
7. Arrange for down payment/funds needed to close to be wired to attorney for close date
8. Pack and arrange for movers
9. Have utilities turned on starting on closing date
10. Conduct final walk through and confirm repairs completed
11. Close on your new home!!!!!
Need more detailed information on any of these steps? DreamKEY can help!! email us at email@example.com