So what's next? The fun part! House hunting. . . so what's involved in the process?
1. First, your agent can set up a search with your "must haves". You will receive new listings as they come on the market or have a price reduction that falls within your criteria
2. Pick your favorites and have your agent schedule a day to view the homes
3. In today's market, we are low on inventory so don't be surprised if there is not a lot to look at.
4. If you don't see anything you like. . . well, maybe "tweak" your criteria. Or, you may have to be patient and wait until more homes are listed for sale.
5. It's Spring so now is the time for sellers to list. There will be a lot more homes coming on the market during Spring and Summer.
6. Make sure you are ready to act quickly because the good ones will go fast!
Questions/Comments: Feel free to respond or email us for more detailed questions!